Annual scout show! Troop 338's display will be located in booth Courteous 4B. This is always a fun event with booths, games, and challenges put on by troops from all over the challenger district. Troop 338 will have a booth and your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Billy C and I will depart early Saturday morning to set up the "Little John challenge". This is always a big hit and takes very little effort. I have included show information from counsel for any who may be interested.
1. 6:30 AM - 8:50AM: Booth set up will occur.
2. 9:00AM: All vehicles must be removed from event area.
3. 10:00AM: Road access gates are closed and locked, reopened at 3:00PM.
4. 9:00AM - 3:00PM: No vehicles will enter the Scout Show event area.
5. 3:00 PM: Gates will reopen for booth removal. There will be no vehicle parking outside gates in road right away. UCF Police Department will enforce parking instructions.
6. Each unit is responsible for picking up any debris in their area. Dumpsters will be available on site.
Scout Show Booth hours start after the opening show and continue until 3:00pm.
Please take some time to invite your friends, neighbors, and coworkers to the Scout Show.