BSA Troop 338 is a boy-run troop located in Cocoa Beach, FL. We are The Boys from the Beach.
We are a Boy Scouts of America Troop, Troop 338, located in Cocoa Beach, FL. We regularly have troop meetings, go on campouts, go on various high adventure trips, serve our community, and help scouts advance to the rank of Eagle. Troop 338 is a boy-run troop. We are currently undergoing troop / patrol restructuring in order to emphasize the BSA Patrol Method and scout-leadership positions.
The new patrols are now organized and listed to below. Although this is a boy-run troop, our adult troop leaders put a lot of time and effort into making things work smoothly. The adult leaders are also listed below along with the names of some of our merit badge councilors.
If you need to contact any of the leaders, please visit the Contact Us page and specify who the message should be forwarded to.
- Corry S. (Patrol Leader)
- Henry S. (Assistant Patrol Leader & Webmaster)
- Reese H. (Senior Patrol Leader)
- Devin S. (Instructor, OA Rep, & Outdoor Ethics Instructor)
- Ryan P. (Junior Assistant Scoutmaster & Guide)
- Nick P.
- Anthony S.
- Corbin T.
- Emilio Z. (Patrol Leader & Historian)
- John St. (Assistant Patrol Leader & Guide)
- Sam N. (Librarian & Patrol Spirit Scorekeeper)
- John Sh. (Assistant Senior Patrol Leader & Scribe)
- Khristain B.
- Jack W.
- Michael H. (Patrol Leader)
- Ethan G. (Assistant Patrol Leader, Guide & Chaplain's Aide)
- Ethan W. (Quartermaster)
- Ben H.
Our Adult Leaders
Scoutmaster - Dr. Philip Scarpa
- Mr. Pat Wells
- Mr. Geoff Pletcher
Other Adult Leaders
- Ms. Sue Hall (Committee Chair)
- Mr. Corry Slade (Advancements Chair)
- Mr. Fred Stotz & Ms. Marguerite Goswick (Treasurers)
- Mr. John Stremmel (Committee)
- Mr. Tony Sasso (Chartered Organization Representative)
Merit Badge Instructors
- Orienteering - Mr. Pat Wells
- First Aid / Medical - Dr. Philip Scarpa
- Physical Fitness - Mr. Jeff Martin
- Family Life - Mrs. Joli Martin
- Leadership / Citizenship - Mr. Tony Sasso
- Personal Management - Mr. Dan Coon
- Photography / Cinematography - Mr. Steve Spencer